IBM have recently released the latest version of their midsized and SME targeted business intelligence and performance management platform Cognos Express 10.2.1. This release brings the integrated platform in line with its enterprise big brothers Cognos BI 10.2.1 and TM1 10.2.
Some of the new features of this release include:
- Multi-threading capability for TM1 (yay!)
- Improved support for IBM Cognos Mobile
- IBM Cognos Microsoft Office add-in
- Cognos TM1 Mobile Contributor app
- Improved Performance Modeller
- Supports for Microsoft Analysis Services (MSAS) data sources
- Cognos TM1 Scorecarding
- Inclusion of TM1RunTI is a command line interface tool that can initiate a TM1 TurboIntegrator (TI) process from a command line
- Inclusion of TM1 Operations Console
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Windows 2012
As always, under the hood there has also been a number of updates and bug fixes applied.
To speak to one of our Cognos/TM1 consultants about this version, or to simply find out more about Cognos Express, please contact us here