Tired of repeating the same budget cycle over again? Need more business collaboration rather than leaving the budget to the finance team? Want to change the way you plan and give it real meaning?
Workday Adaptive Planning is a market-leading cloud enterprise planning solution that enables finance teams to plan more accurately and dynamically, driving better business decisions.
To showcase how the solution works, QMetrix Principal Consultant, David Huynh, has put together a short 20-minute demo which provides an overview of its key features.
In the video you will see examples that demonstrate how Workday Adaptive Planning enables you to achieve these:
- Review performance on interactive dashboards and drill down into the detail
- Perform what-if scenario modelling and see direct impacts to the financials (P&L, BS and CF)
- Drill through to underlying budget assumptions and transactions from dashboards, reports or input sheets
- Ability to both plan and analyse using the interface of your choice including Excel
- Integrate with source systems so you always have the latest data on hand – connect and import from spreadsheet, cloud or on-premise data sources such as with GL, ERP or CRM applications
- Re-forecast with speed without compromising on the detail
- Plan from the bottom up or top down
- Integrate with Microsoft Office to create customised management and board reporting packs
Workday Adaptive Planning makes enterprise planning easy, powerful and fast. Watch the demo to get an overview of these key features.