Join our team
Career opportunities at QMetrix
Join us as a
Senior Consultant – CPM
QMetrix is a specialist consultancy providing Corporate Performance Management (CPM) services across Australia.
We are located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne and work with a number of technologies delivering solutions to a diverse range of clients across Victoria and interstate.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced professional services consultant to help implement enterprise budgeting, forecasting and planning solutions for our clients. You will be driving discussions to analyse, define and plan out projects as well as developing the underlying models and reports.
To be considered, experience with EPM/CPM solutions (eg, Workday Adaptive Planning/Adaptive Insights, TM1, Hyperion, Anaplan) is required. To be successful, you must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communications skills who thrives on challenges in a fast-paced consulting environment.
- Lead and implement best practice end-to-end budgeting, forecasting and planning models with a focus on Workday Adaptive Planning
- Drive discussions with clients to scope and document the business requirements and translate that into technical model specifications
- Analyse complex Excel spreadsheet models
- Support business development activities including proposals and pre-sale demonstrations
- Respond to client support questions and requests
- Lead and mentor other consultants within the team
- Project management tasks, such as managing both finance / non-finance stakeholders, preparing status reports and overseeing the project budget
- Assist in developing and refining best practice implementation methodologies
- Collaborate with other Senior Consultants and the Practice Manager to optimise productivity of the team across multiple concurrent projects
Required skills and background:
- 3+ years of consulting experience in CPM/EPM
- Finance/Accounting qualified (IT qualifications and/or CA/CPA qualifications will be highly regarded)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Strong passion for technology and how it can help improve business processes
- Proactive, self-driven with high career aspirations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong project and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to do to short term interstate or regional travel when required
- Possess a current drivers licence and a vehicle
This role is for a person interested in pursuing and building a rewarding career in consulting through leveraging technology and combining it with strategic thinking to help transform the finance departments of our clients.
It is role for those who want to be part of an organisation committed to the growth of its clients and employees equally.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please email your CV to recruiting[at]qmetrix.com.au