Join our team
Career opportunities at QMetrix
Join us as a
QMetrix is a specialist consultancy providing Business Intelligence (BI), Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Data Management services across Australia.
We are located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne and work with a number of technologies delivering solutions to a diverse range of clients across Victoria and interstate.
We are currently recruiting for a talented and driven Senior Consultant who has Adaptive Insights / TM1 (Planning Analytics) skills to support our growing CPM practice.
This is a client facing role so you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have a passion for consulting. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic and thrive on challenges in a fast-paced consulting environment.
- Experience with implementing full end to end Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning solutions
- Experience working with technologies such as Adaptive Insights, IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) or similar multi-dimensional systems – Anaplan, Board, Oracle, Jedox etc.
- Leading and driving client discussions, documenting requirements, designing and implementing solutions
- Project management tasks, such as managing both finance / non-finance stakeholders and managing project budget
- Supporting business development activities including proposals and pre-sale demonstrations
- Mentoring and supporting other consultants in the CPM team
- Assist in developing best practice implementation methodologies
Required skills and background:
- Finance and/or IT tertiary qualified (CA/CPA qualifications will be highly regarded)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Strong passion for technology and how it can help improve business processes
- Proactive, self-driven with high career aspirations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong project and time management skills
- Able to do to short term interstate or regional travel when required
- Possess a current driver’s licence and a vehicle
This role is for a person interested in pursuing and building a rewarding career in consulting through leveraging technology and combining it with strategic thinking to help transform the finance departments of our clients.
It is a role for those who want to be part of an organisation committed to the growth of its clients and employees equally.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Please email your CV to recruiting[at]qmetrix.com.au