How can the office of finance navigate the complexities of financial planning in Allied Health and related organisations in Australia?
Allied Health and related organisations are an essential part of society, whether they operate hospitals, community health centres, aged care facilities, medical clinics, pathology and imaging diagnostics, or support home care through public or private funding models.
For these organisations to sustain or grow their service capability and make decisions that benefit their mission and push forward their strategic vision, there are many areas to consider.
What does this mean from a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) point of view? How can the office of finance strategically solve these challenges as a business partner?
In this whitepaper, we discuss:
- The challenges facing Allied Health and related organisations across Australia
- How the office of finance can play the role of a valued business partner in financial and wider strategic planning
- How to work through staffing challenges and implement workforce planning
- Effective disciplines and processes to manage cashflow and model financial plans
- Assessing and planning for capex investments such as new technology and equipment
- How to optimise efficiency for the office of finance, so the team has more time to do the things that matter
Fill in the form to download the whitepaper: Financial and Strategic Planning for Allied Health Organisations.